Oil circulating pumps
Very specialized circulating pumps for the refrigerating oil pipings of static or mobile transformers and converters, mainly used in locomotives. The main characteristics of these pumps are their light weight, their small space requirement and their universal mounting possibilities in any position, directly into the pipework. The location of the terminal box, of the drain plug and of the rotation indicator is selectable, independently. The motors may be chosen in insulation class H or F and they are submerged in the refrigeration oil flow. The pump is free of any maintenance for 120'000 working hours.
- Motor submerged in oil
- Aluminium housing
- Rotation indicator
- Terminal box
- Drain plug
3 types of oil circulating pumps are available for following nominal oil flows and nominal pressures:
- TA from 600 to 1000 l/min at from 0.38 to 0.84 ba;
- TB from 900 to 1300 l/min at from 0.89 to 1.83 bar;
- TC from 2000 to 2500 l/min at from 1.98 to 2.20 bar.
- They are available for pipings with nominal pressures of 6 or 10 bars;
- for supply voltages of 200 and 450 V with frequencies of 50 Hz or 60 Hz;
- a wide range of flow rates and pressures;
- long-lasting operation without maintenance between -50°C and +120°C.
- universal mounting;
- positions of terminal box, drain plug and rotation indicator are selectable;
- for connection direct into pipework according to DIN/ISO standards;
- small space requirement and low weight.
|L (mm)||Da (mm)||M (kg)||Dn (mm)|